Live Webinar - 2019 Asbestos Litigation Year In Review
2019 Asbestos Litigation Year In Review
CLE Credit Available
Florida CE Pending
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. ET
KCIC will be leading the 2019 Asbestos Litigation Year in Review webinar on Tuesday, April 7, 2020, at 3pm ET presented by Perrin Conferences. Please join this webinar where I will discuss the recent trends in asbestos filings alongside Michelle Potter and Carrie Scott.
This webinar will provide an in-depth analysis of asbestos-related personal injury in 2019 including:
- How asbestos litigation has changed over the years and the trends currently driving this litigation.
- Statistics based on disease, jurisdiction, and plaintiff firm.
- Alternative exposure types.
- Filings by gender, resident state, etc.
- Verdict trends.
- How the average plaintiff age and date of first exposure are changing over time.
Please visit Perrin’s website by April 7th to register for this event. We look forward to you joining!
Just to be safe, hit subscribe
Never miss a post. Get Risky Business tips and insights delivered right to your inbox.